What We Do
Does your sales team have what it takes?
- Challenge to communicate client value of using your products and services at C level
- Do not believe they need to do selling at C Level
- Re-cycle the same named accounts/contacts for growing new business
- Lack rigour in driving sales activity and results performance
- Inconsistent sales execution
We are a leading global sales performance consultancy specialising in sales skills improvement. Our transformational programmes are focussed on improving performance of Enterprise sales teams growing revenues selling into large corporate accounts. We’re passionate about improving your sales performance.
Experience results with our non-academic approach. Transform sales skills through challenging, unique, ‘live’ interventions with a template for repeatable success.
We are focussed on the top sales organisation challenges:
- Executive Selling at C Level with a clearly defined sales ROI message
- Hunting for New Business
- Driving Sales Performance through Sales Leadership
We work extensively with global clients in the Technology and Services Sectors including IT Outsourcing, Infrastructure, Cloud Computing Services, Software, Professional Services, Consulting and Logistics. The programmes deliver immediate ﬁnancial tangible returns to our clients who typically sell into the Financial, Media, Retail, Industrial, Technology, Healthcare and Energy sectors.
We work with you as partners to:
- Grow sales revenue and order value
- Retain Sales
- Develop sales ready pipeline
- Close larger deals deal size
- Increase C level activity
- Transformed mindset
The key to success on all programmes is commercial experience and proven global sales management experience. Final Sales certiﬁcation provides you with an internal and external performance benchmark.
Selling to Emerging Markets
If Brazil, Russia, India, China (BRIC) and other emerging markets are key to your future growth, then developing, training and coaching the sales resource is vital to success and can be the difference between success and failure. All interventions need to have the right cultural orientation with an in depth understanding of how selling is done, an area in which we have considerable expertise.